Perfectly positioned between absolute beachfront and the buzz of village life, the Airlie Beach Hotel provides guests with the best of both worlds. The hotel boasts ocean views, a village atmosphere, on-site restaurants and convenient landmark location.
The hotel has the perfect access for discovering the Great Barrier Reef and 74 Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, with daily tours available.
Three award winning restaurants are located on-site and are very popular with locals. Capers on The Esplanade and Cactus Jacks Tex/Mex, are located on the Esplanade, with Mangrove Jacks Café/Bar located on the main street.
Beachfront rooms offer island views and balconies. The hotel is rated 4-star and has 56 hotel rooms (Beachfront or Village View) and 4 self-contained one bedroom suites (Beachfront).
Hotel room facilities:
- FREE Wi-Fi, balcony, telephone, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, tea/coffee making, bar fridge, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, LCD flat screen TV, satellite/cable TV, writing desk and chair, table and chairs, luggage rack.
- FREE Wi-Fi, 3 restaurants and bars, conference/meeting room, liquor store, salt water swimming pool, tour desk, luggage storage, undercover car park, elevators, disabled/wheelchair access.
- 07.00hrs to 21.00hrs, after hours check – in from 21.00hrs to 23.30hrs available in Capers Bar/Grill
- 35 minutes from PPP (Whitsunday coast/ Proserpine) airport.
- 60 minutes from HTI (Hamilton Island) airport by ferry.