Perfectly positioned between absolute beachfront and the buzz of village life, the Airlie Beach Hotel provides guests with the best of both worlds. The hotel boasts ocean views, a village atmosphere, on-site restaurant and convenient landmark location.
The hotel has the perfect access for discovering the Great Barrier Reef and 74 Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, with daily tours available.
Our on-site restaurant is located on the Esplanade and is very popular with locals.
Beachfront rooms offer island views and balconies. The hotel is rated 4-star and has 56 hotel rooms (Beachfront or Village View) and 4 self-contained one bedroom suites (Beachfront).
Hotel room facilities:
- FREE Wi-Fi, balcony, telephone, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, tea/coffee making, bar fridge, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, LCD flat screen TV, writing desk and chair, table and chairs, luggage rack.
- FREE Wi-Fi, one restaurant and bar, conference/meeting room, liquor store, salt water swimming pool, tour desk, luggage storage, undercover car park, elevators, disabled/wheelchair access.
- 07.00hrs to 20.00hrs, after hours check – in from 20.00hrs. Please call hotel to make prior arrangements.
- 35 minutes from PPP (Whitsunday coast/ Proserpine) airport.
- 60 minutes from HTI (Hamilton Island) airport by ferry.